These are in light blue corduroy, with some quilting cotton for the cuffs and pocket lining. My little one wore these all day and didn’t want to take them off- success!
I finished up my muslin for the Colette Laurel dress last night; I had made a couple of tops from the same pattern but the dress has a little different fit. After some minor tweaking it is ready, and I am excited to start cutting into my fabric tonight! I have two Laurel dresses planned, along with another top for Rae’s Spring Top Sewalong, a half finished Archer button up shirt, and a huge list of stuff I want to make for the girls for KCW……whew!!